Monday, September 10, 2007

What's new as of September 10, 2007

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything to this blog but I did want to make you aware of what I'm up to. First of all, I'm working on changing the way my consulting practice works in an effort to provide more value add services for clients. I'm now focusing on core support areas for Business Intelligence applications. These include areas like data structures and business rules. The goal is to center on business value obtained from information stored within the corporation. I still use Microsoft SQL Server as my platform of choice (great value) but these services are independent of any particular platform and can be applied to Oracle, DB2, or other heterogeneous environments.

I'll be presenting a seminar on The Business Intelligence Life Cycle in September but will talk about that in a separate entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home